Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Leaving for Africa

I can't believe it is time.  I will be leaving Spokane in exactly 5 hours...then I have stops in Denver, Dallas, London, and Nairobi before I will touch land once again in Tanzania :)

Here is my contact info to stay in touch:


Marisha Cunliffe
c/o Village Schools Tanzania
Box 183
Mafinga, Tanzania
(they warned me to let friends and family know that packages almost never arrive, so just send letters and pictures that can fit into an envelope)

I will do my best to update my blog when I get internet access...but be prepared that it will most likely be few and far between once I'm actually with Village Schools.

Thanks for all your love and support!  I really appreciate the money, time, and love you all have put in and gave in preparation for this time.

I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I am in awe of my daughter! I am blessed that she is blessed by our Lord Jesus Christ! We are to be vessels of God to be used in the ways of giving, receiving and then giving again - Marisha is growing and living in this as we speak. I miss her deeply, but am proud of the growth and new found relationships she is experiencing! Thank YOU Lord for my precious one and only blood daughter!
    Miss you, and love you dear daughter!
    Your mom, Kim~

    ReplyDelete