Friday, August 20, 2010

Arrived safe and sound

I just wanted to send out a quick update that I arrived last night
safely! When I have some more time I will fill you in all the lovely
details and adventures I came across. But for now I'm here in Moshi
with Jordan and Kristin in their apartment (which is so nice). My 3
bags didn't make it with me, so they are supposed to be on the next
flight this morning. We were going to get them tonight when the
Batchelder's arrived...but we might have to wait another day, or have
them deliver it to their offices in Moshi.

Today we are just going to go into town and exchange some money and
set up a cell phone and probably go to Mejango to check out Yesu
Anaweza and the progress of Pastor's home.

I love you all. I will write soon :)

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you made it rish...I am thinking about you tons...I feel like there is so much to say. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you made it safely with no major problems! I hope you are enjoying you time around the town.

    Just warning you, the Batchelder's are still in Minnesota. They had some flight issues. They won't be leaving there until 3 pm PST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep us posted - it keeps us on the "know" and at "ease" when we know you where and what you are up to.
    Love you and miss you (yes already. . . . knowing that you are thousands of miles away and 11 hours ahead gives "missing you" a new meaning.)
    Kim~

    ReplyDelete